IN THE HEART OF THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES
Association ELI-S aims to share scientific knowledge with local communities, including fishermen, indigenous populations, and children.
Fun workshops are organised with children from local communities.
We also give information sessions and training to local fishermen on best practices for whale watching.
- Classes and workshops on the environment and awareness for children aged 5 to 18 in schools, libraries, and other educational facilities
- Information sessions for fishermen on sustainable whale watching practices
- Train national and international biologists
- Organise/ Participate in public awareness events (beach cleaning, shows, festivals, solidarity meals, etc.)
- Generate future leaders in the conservation of the marine environment, both locally and internationally
- Raise awareness on the conservation of the marine environment and wildlife as well as sustainable use of marine resources