Go on survey with us
Be a biologist for a day and help us gather data on whales and dolphins during the trip!
Check us on tripadvisor
What you are going to do ?
- Go on the boat for four hours
- Help biologists collect data in the field
- Learn about the local Nicaraguan marine fauna
What you can see ?
Period: January – April and July – September
How much does it cost and what does it include?
Adults : 60 USD
Children (under 12): 30 USD
Includes : boat rental, fuel and experienced captain, enthusiastic and passionate Marine biologist, use of research material, high quality pictures (if made during the trip) and your membership to the non-profit association for the year.
We leave from the docks in the tourist harbour of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
What to bring ?
- Re-usable bottle of water
- Shoes/slippers for the boat (if in possession)
- Waterproof bag (if in possession)
More information ? email@example.com
Read the reviews of the participants on Tripadvisor